Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Envira is in !!!!
I use to rush themes thinking i could get them done with 2-3 days, but then i started to realize i wasn't taking enough time to thoroughly check them. I will have to checkout them breadcrumbs when you upload more screenshots, the one i have at the moment on here is not to bad, but needs some more work doing to it as it doesn't look as nice in Firefox as it does in Chrome.

I know i need to make a few adjustments to some of the jscripts and add a bit more style to the postbit. That plugin looks interesting, i'll be trying that out locally soon, thanks.
(19th Mar, 09:31 pm)Jon Wrote:  I use to rush themes thinking i could get them done with 2-3 days, but then i started to realize i wasn't taking enough time to thoroughly check them. I will have to checkout them breadcrumbs when you upload more screenshots, the one i have at the moment on here is not to bad, but needs some more work doing to it as it doesn't look as nice in Firefox as it does in Chrome.

I know i need to make a few adjustments to some of the jscripts and add a bit more style to the postbit. That plugin looks interesting, i'll be trying that out locally soon, thanks.

Yeah u r right,there needs a thorough checking of the themes Smile.
this is the breadcrumb i used : click me

its buggy on low end browsers,but as of now i succeded in integrating it Smile
So i will plan updating it something like an ipb or xenforo later.

Yeah Mynetwork is an awesome plugin system by TOMM.
I have been following since its start Smile,its growing day by day
I like the look of the relative time and the post tagging features, i think they could be very useful and will definately look at including this in the next few days.

That is nice link for the breadcrumbs, i'm quite interested in the fourth one, looks nice and unusual, and styling the last child could make it something special on the right theme.

Do you have your own site in which you showcase your work ?
(19th Mar, 10:48 pm)Jon Wrote:  I like the look of the relative time and the post tagging features, i think they could be very useful and will definately look at including this in the next few days.

That is nice link for the breadcrumbs, i'm quite interested in the fourth one, looks nice and unusual, and styling the last child could make it something special on the right theme.

Do you have your own site in which you showcase your work ?

Yeah they are a boost,as well the profiles are too awesome Smile
He is now planning for something like notification system,like the IPB or xenforo,which will be released in a few weeks.

Hmm i am now trying the IPB style breadcrumbs coz i want to have something non buggy.
Let me try though Smile,will update once i am done with it
What issues were you having on low end browsers with the breadcrumbs before?

A notification system could be quite interesting, i'll have to keep a look out for that. I did take a look at the profiles but it wasn't something that really interested me, that's my own opinion and it's probably because i never really visit profile pages here, but i can see how it could be useful for some forums.