Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] FlatOne - Responsive MyBB Theme
Hi,

I am new to myBB in general, and also new to the Flatone theme.  I have just set up my first forum

There are a couple of little glitches that are bugging me.  I don't know if it's myBB in general, or an issue with the theme.

1.  Every page I visit, I have to refresh the browser.  Every single page.  If I do a post, and go back to that forum, I don't see the post.  I have to hit refresh before the post shows up.

2. When posting something, and using paragraphs (hitting enter so there are spaces), the spacing between the paragraphs don't work when I actually post. But if I go back into the post, edit it with spaces between paragraphs, the spaces work.

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
(16th Jul, 11:10 pm)feo1966 Wrote:  Hi,

I am new to myBB in general, and also new to the Flatone theme.  I have just set up my first forum

There are a couple of little glitches that are bugging me.  I don't know if it's myBB in general, or an issue with the theme.

1.  Every page I visit, I have to refresh the browser.  Every single page.  If I do a post, and go back to that forum, I don't see the post.  I have to hit refresh before the post shows up.

2. When posting something, and using paragraphs (hitting enter so there are spaces), the spacing between the paragraphs don't work when I actually post.  But if I go back into the post, edit it with spaces between paragraphs, the spaces work.

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I think I have one of the problems solved, by doing the following:

admin panel --> configuration --> settings --> Server and Optimization Options --> Send No Cache Headers <-- select yes
I'm glad you figured the mybb caching issue on your own. For the second issue, I will try to replicate and report back my findings in this thread.