Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobile Metrostyle isn't automatically switched
Hi guys

Thanks for the nice theme.

I just purchased your MetroStyle Theme and saw that it doesn't automatically switched to mobile style when i access my site on mobile.

Thanks for support.

DA
You will have to install GoMobile for mybb. Then install the mobile metro theme and then set the theme inside the plugin settings. GoMobile is a plugin that will automatically switch your theme to a mobile friendly theme. Let me know how that goes.
it takes too long to load because of the images. is there anyway to tell we would like to have the structure of the site (text) first, then the images could be loaded later then. Another themes I have work like this for a better performance and for people who use their phone with 3G.
Btw, how can I change the default color to blue? I tried base color but it didn't work.
(19th Aug, 05:43 pm)dunask Wrote:  it takes too long to load because of the images. is there anyway to tell we would like to have the structure of the site (text)  first, then the images could be loaded later then. Another themes I have work like this for a better performance and for people who use their phone with 3G.

The metro theme doesn't have images. The icons are you see are actually fonts. Can you PM me a link to your forum and a test account I can login with? I will check it out and also answer your other question after.
(19th Aug, 09:17 pm)Tan Wrote:  
(19th Aug, 05:43 pm)dunask Wrote:  it takes too long to load because of the images. is there anyway to tell we would like to have the structure of the site (text)  first, then the images could be loaded later then. Another themes I have work like this for a better performance and for people who use their phone with 3G.

The metro theme doesn't have images. The icons are you see are actually fonts. Can you PM me a link to your forum and a test account I can login with? I will check it out and also answer your other question after.

Hi Tan

The problem is solved with lazy load images. It doesnt have anything to do with your theme, just the portal which has too many images to load.

Would you please show me how to set a default theme color, please.

Thank you for your support.
(20th Aug, 01:40 pm)dunask Wrote:  Would you please show me how to set a default theme color, please.

Thank you for your support.

To change the default theme color please edit metrostyle/theme_stylesheet.php .

Find:

Code:
else {
 $metrostyle_color =   '@import url(stylesheet/orange.css);';
 }

Replace with:

Code:
else {
 $metrostyle_color =   '@import url(stylesheet/blue.css);';
 }

To really find out if the default color has changed you will need to clear cookies after as well.
Thank you Tan. Have a nice day and great success at work.