Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] FlatOne - Responsive MyBB Theme
Hi

I am new to myBB, and new to FlatOne.

I have something going on that is a little annoying, so I am hoping someone can help my out.

When typing a new post, the "Enter" key shows too much space between the new paragraph and the old. So it looks like only hitting entering once will provide enough space between paragraphs.

That doesn't happen on this forum. It is obvious that you should hit enter twice to have enough paragraph spacing.

On mine, it looks fine while typing, but when you actually post it, the paragraphs are all tight togther.

Any ideas? Here is my forum.

http://www.adrenaladvice.com/forum/index.php

Thanks

Fernand
I split the post from the other thread because your question belongs in the support forum. Can you please setup a test account for me and PM me the account details so I can troubleshoot? Thank you!
(31st Jul, 05:24 am)Tan Wrote:  I split the post from the other thread because your question belongs in the support forum. Can you please setup a test account for me and PM me the account details so I can troubleshoot? Thank you!

Hi,

I just PMed you.

And thanks for your help
Well I know for sure you're missing the yourdomain.com/forum/theme_settings.php file.
(1st Aug, 04:01 pm)Tan Wrote:  Well I know for sure you're missing the yourdomain.com/forum/theme_settings.php file.

Just installed it ... and that seemed to solve it.   Thanks
(1st Aug, 04:26 pm)feo1966 Wrote:  
(1st Aug, 04:01 pm)Tan Wrote:  Well I know for sure you're missing the yourdomain.com/forum/theme_settings.php file.

Just installed it ... and that seemed to solve it.   Thanks

I'm happy to help. Smile