Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OrionMobile - Multiple Boards, Auto-Select, and 2.0
Hey, thanks for the detailed reply. I figured that was likely in the license terms and I did glance at them briefly but, admittedly, I was heading to bed and figured this would have been easier. While I don't currently need more than two copies, I'm curious about your phrasing and about the phrasing on the license page - is it up to 3 each or 3 total? The way it's currently written, it seems one purchase grants 6 licenses as long as they are divided by up to three on either side of the commercial/non-commercial line. And speaking of commercial, what is your qualifier for commercial use? Ads? Paid membership? Something else?

I just have one more related set of questions which, to keep things simple, I'll list:

1. Are any additional files outside of the normal theme required (e.g. anything that can't be imported via the theme's XML)?
2. Is there a way to set a default color for the auto-switched by GoMobile view?
3. Most importantly, does this theme require its own template set or does it sit on top of the default?
4. Oh, almost forgot, is the mobile theme 1.8.4 compatible?

As far as 2.0 updates go, it appears that 2.0 will feature a fluid layout that auto-adapts for small screens so that concern is alleviated either way.

Thanks again,
Petie

Messages In This Thread
RE: OrionMobile - Multiple Boards, Auto-Select, and 2.0 - Petie - 22nd Mar, 04:42 am