Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rapture-gfx
Rapture Graphics is a new and developing community of graphic artists, web developers, traditional artists and more. We pride ourselves in our friendly and helpful community, always ready to help those in need and share our new work, tips and tricks. Helping you to become the best aritist you can be, creating a welcoming environment for you to post your work, chat, critique and get critiqued is our main goal.

The staff at Rapture Graphics are friendly and helpful, with a vast experience with various types of art and development. We make sure that all sections of forum and graphical life are staffed adequately, covering many positions including, Forum and website development, to make sure our forums are always running smoothly, community management, to make sure you, our valuble members are kept happy, amongst others, all existing to heighten your Rapture Graphics experience.

Rapture Graphics is content rich. With many artists posting multiple styles of art and webdesign, tutorials, contests and more, you will never get bored.

That's us but what about you? Are you right for Rapture Graphics? If you are reading this, the chances are you are perfect! If you have an interest in art and graphic/web design, if you share the passion we do, then you are perfect for the community! Whether you are an experienced and talented artist, or a fresh out of the water beginner, you are welcome!
We are juse one click away!

Feature links:

Click here | Our resources and tutorials we have posted!

Showcases that needs your comment and criticism!

Wallpaper releases and showcases that needs comment and criticism , MyDownloads gallery!

And alot more! Help us get promoted!

Links: Http://rapture-gfx.com | http://rapture-gfx.info

Also theme by themefreak Smile
I like what you have done with the avatars being shown on the index page to give it more of an IP Board feel. GFX design seems to be a very popular topic of discussion as i've noticed quite a few forums that are GFX related now, hopefully you'll have as much success as the others.
Looks great still Smile If I knew what the game was I would use it. Can you do your normal forum statistics section on it?
(16th Feb, 08:33 pm)GAF Wrote:  Looks great still Smile If I knew what the game was I would use it. Can you do your normal forum statistics section on it?

Game? This is a GFX Forum i believe Wink

I think the post was meant for a different thread.
Hmmm .. Jon could you also make the avatar show up in the moderlo theme hahas Big Grin
I'm not able to do that with the theme files on it's own, but there is a free plugin that allows you to do this

Last Poster Avatar
Erm .. what's that plugin?
It allows you to have the avatar of the last poster on the index page, like Jony has with Rapture-GFX
(16th Feb, 08:40 pm)TF Jon Wrote:  
(16th Feb, 08:33 pm)GAF Wrote:  Looks great still Smile If I knew what the game was I would use it. Can you do your normal forum statistics section on it?

Game? This is a GFX Forum i believe Wink

I think the post was meant for a different thread.

I wondered where it posted. Was meant for your theme.
If I hadn't known that the forum was based on MyBB as I looked where this thread is posted and at the footer of the theme design, I would've thought that it is an IPB forum. XD

It looks very awesome! The blue is at perfect level, not too bright or too dark. Everything looks great. Good luck in the future too! Smile