Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi to everyone!
Hi,

I'm MaxSteel, 20 years old from Italy (forgive me if my English is too much poor). I'm a young webmaster (or better, I try to be a webmaster). I'm attend the university (computer engineering with specialization in automation and robotics) and I work since I was 14 in my parent's farm (dairy cows). My passions are: everything about computers and webmastering, MyBB, and I'm an avid fan of anime and manga, for this reason I opened a fansub site. Tongue

I would like to congratulate the founders of this wonderful site, and for their work (I saw some of their skins and in my opinion they are very beautiful, considering that they are the only skins that I like for MyBB).

I hope to be welcome and be fine in this community, and I hope to learn something about MyBB styling. (:

Best Regards,

MaxSteel
Hi Max,

Welcome to the forums, i'm glad you enjoy the skins / themes that i have created so far and hope you enjoy the ones i have planned for the future. I'm not to sure if you are aware that this is really a forum for those who use themes by myself and would like some support or would like to keep up to date with new releases, bug fixes ect . . . Although if there is anything i can help you with let me know and i'll do my best.

Jon
(29th Jan, 07:36 pm)TF Jon Wrote:  Hi Max,

Welcome to the forums, i'm glad you enjoy the skins / themes that i have created so far and hope you enjoy the ones i have planned for the future. I'm not to sure if you are aware that this is really a forum for those who use themes by myself and would like some support or would like to keep up to date with new releases, bug fixes ect . . . Although if there is anything i can help you with let me know and i'll do my best.

Jon

Hi Jon,

thank you for replying!

Yep, I know, but I think that the better way to learn something is looking at the work of the bests. (:

I think I'll not use one of your skin. I like them, but I already have one that I coded (even if is not complete). I spent a lot of time to code it and I'll be worry changing it. Undecided
It's always best to work on your own theme, as it can be easier to resolve issues without waiting for someone else to look through the code. If there is anything in like the Minimal theme you're more than welcome to try it in your own to see how it would work.
Hey MaxSteel,

Welcome to the community! I have a small question for you, do you follow football at all? (if so) you don't happen to support Juve do you? (Juventus)

Sounds like you have some work with on your hands! Maybe Jon might add a section to show off sites/place for coders to help each other and contribute to the community? You might be able to help pass on what you know to the members here who struggle to take it all in. (like myself)

Anyways, goodluck with your site and coding!
Sounds like you're itching to ask if he knows where Juve got their kit design from Wink

I have just opened a section where members can post about their site and details relating to projects, so there you can ask for assistance from other guys in the community.
(31st Jan, 12:52 am)kerrang! Wrote:  Hey MaxSteel,

Welcome to the community! I have a small question for you, do you follow football at all? (if so) you don't happen to support Juve do you? (Juventus)

Sounds like you have some work with on your hands! Maybe Jon might add a section to show off sites/place for coders to help each other and contribute to the community? You might be able to help pass on what you know to the members here who struggle to take it all in. (like myself)

Anyways, goodluck with your site and coding!

Hi kerrag,

thaks for the welcome. Well, when I was young I supported Lazio xD. Some years ago, when I realized that today in football (and in general in lots of sports) there is not passion as I thought when I was very little, but only money, money and money I stopped supporting anythong, sorry.

Yeah, I agree for a similar section. (: