Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some More Bugs/Suggestions
Bugs:
I cannot use the myCode toolbar during post editing, it only allows text size and font. And yes i made sure myCode was enabled, and it happens on mozilla and chrome.

Suggestions:
Allow toggle-able sliding navigation bar to avoid lag on lower grade computers.

Possibly Make the thank you/like system actually work, it just sits there with the loading spiral, and yes i have tried uninstalling and re-installing.
I'm not sure what the 'mycode' toolbar is? Can you post a screen shot or link?

I won't be adding a toggle option for the sidereel.

The thank you/like system plugin? I'm guessing that is what you are referring to? I'm not sure why there would be a problem with it.. maybe there is some jquery conflict? No idea as i didn't make the plugin.. try seeking support from the plugin author
See how it only gives two options on the myCode bar? Text Size, Font

[Image: 1TIKY.png]
This problem doesn't exist on our demo.. hmmm? Can you set up an account for me and PM me the details.. I'll take a look for you.
(28th Jan, 05:38 am)wils172 Wrote:  This problem doesn't exist on our demo.. hmmm? Can you set up an account for me and PM me the details.. I'll take a look for you.

I am having the Same Problem and also the Dropdowns are working weired
I believe this happens when you don't correctly upload the editor to the correct directory and link to it via the theme's options page
(15th Apr, 01:15 pm)wils172 Wrote:  I believe this happens when you don't correctly upload the editor to the correct directory and link to it via the theme's options page

What should i do set up a account for you and pm you
Ya if you can set up an admin account for me I'll take a look