Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks
So i have no clue when all my boards are different sizes and it makes it look a bit ugly.
If you can please tell me how to make them all the same width and height that would be great.

[Image: 1KRsb.png]
Please provide a link to your site. thanks
htttp://www.rebel.project-innovation.org

But you will have to sign up and login to change the theme since sidereel is like this, i do not use it yet. If you don't feel like making one use the account Zaypay with the password zaypay.com
It appears you've modified the templates in some way.. you can see on some of the forums the 'threads' and 'posts' stats appear twice.. try reuploading the theme with a different name
Also, I've fixed a few other bugs since you purchased this theme.. I'll email you an updated copy.. use that
(8th Jan, 04:54 pm)wils172 Wrote:  Also, I've fixed a few other bugs since you purchased this theme.. I'll email you an updated copy.. use that
Could you possible send it to itzxmark@gmail.com

And i figured out the problem. It was the categories, once i changed all of them to forum instead of category, it went together nicely.

NOTE: Add in a button to enable/disable the scrolling of the image on the side panel to avoid shitty pc's lagging.