Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some issues
Hello,

Recently purchased the theme which is great, however having few errors.

- Having errors where chrome is unable to click some buttons from mainly left side of the page.
[ same issue as http://www.themefreak.net/thread-errors ]

- Plugins that i used before ie, Shoutbox,Userlegend etc don't seem to be working anymore, not sure if its not compatible with the current theme.

- I'm unsure of how to change the logo as i want to use my custom logo as it's an image
however unsure on how to do that.

- Also unsure of how to change the Pm Notification text colour, as when someone recieves the alert regarding they have new message the thing is yellow and the text is white so the text is un-readable was wondering how to change that as well.
Cheers
I'll take a look at these tomorrow if I have time.. in the mean time if you are able to fix any of them please update the thread. Thanks.

panthergaming.net
(7th Jan, 07:32 am)wils172 Wrote:  I'll take a look at these tomorrow if I have time.. in the mean time if you are able to fix any of them please update the thread. Thanks.

Will do thanks mate.
Also, I'm trying to install new plugins but the theme doesnt allow any of my plugins to show, if this isnt fixed then i'll probably need a refund cause the theme is pointless if nothing works with it.
(7th Jan, 01:42 pm)Hectic Wrote:  Also, I'm trying to install new plugins but the theme doesnt allow any of my plugins to show, if this isnt fixed then i'll probably need a refund cause the theme is pointless if nothing works with it.

Firstly, I can't support plugins from third parties. Secondly, most plugins are created to work on the default theme/template so a lot of the time you have to manually enter the appropriate code in the custom theme's templates to make the plugin appear. Thirdly, as per our license agreement we do not issue refunds: http://www.themefreak.net/license
(7th Jan, 07:12 am)Hectic Wrote:  - I'm unsure of how to change the logo as i want to use my custom logo as it's an image
however unsure on how to do that.

You can change the logo via the header template. By default it's a text logo. You can either edit the text or replace it with an image.
(7th Jan, 07:12 am)Hectic Wrote:  - Also unsure of how to change the Pm Notification text colour, as when someone recieves the alert regarding they have new message the thing is yellow and the text is white so the text is un-readable was wondering how to change that as well.
Cheers

global.css

Edit the following code to your liking

Code:
.pm_alert {
    background: #efe5ac;
    border: 1px solid #e1d69a;
    text-align: center;
    padding: 5px 20px;
    border-radius: 2px;
-moz-border-radius: 2px;
        -webkit-border-radius: 2px;
    -webkit-box-shadow: inset 0px 0px 0px 1px rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.1);
    -moz-box-shadow: inset 0px 0px 0px 1px rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.1);
    box-shadow: inset 0px 0px 0px 1px rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.1);

font-size: 11px;
}
(7th Jan, 07:12 am)Hectic Wrote:  - Having errors where chrome is unable to click some buttons from mainly left side of the page.
[ same issue as http://www.themefreak.net/thread-errors ]

I found the fix for this. Please see the last post of that thread for the answer. Thanks.
Ok Thank you for the reply.