Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Busy
With the launch of my new site, http://www.forum-king.com, and my planned update for themefreak.net, I currently can not take on anymore custom requests. I'm sorry for this inconvenience, but once I'm available for custom requests again, I'll be able to deliver an even better product so I'm excited for that. Thank you for your continued support and interest in my designs! Smile
Bad news for me however I am sure I will end up getting a theme from you regardless.
So the theme you've been developing and I had people waiting on wont be delivered on this short of a notice?
Also bad news for me, when might we be able to get custom themes made?
Hopefully in a couple weeks
This is sad to hear, excuse my frustration. It just felt like I have been waiting on the theme for a very long time.

Is it possible for you to contact me when you are able to finish the theme again?
(7th Aug, 09:23 pm)Foxtrot Wrote:  This is sad to hear, excuse my frustration. It just felt like I have been waiting on the theme for a very long time.

Is it possible for you to contact me when you are able to finish the theme again?

I emailed you a few weeks ago explaining the situation with your theme.. once I'm available again you can make a new theme request if you wish, but I won't be available for awhile
when will you be available for custom theme wils172?
Not until further notice