Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Edit Sidereel
How easy would it be to edit the theme "sleek or moderlo" to add my own banner image, and background?
Not too difficult depending on your knowledge of the mybb admin panel.. if you are inexperienced with it I could do it for you if you provide me with the images
Sounds good btw how long would a costum theme take to create?
(18th Jun, 04:23 pm)omzy Wrote:  Sounds good btw how long would a costum theme take to create?

Depends on the complexity of the theme, how much you're paying for the theme, and the agreed upon time frame for completion. I can make a high quality custom theme in about 3-5 days and make an exceptionally good theme in 2+ weeks depending on the above mentioned things.
Alright what im going to be doing is getting one of the premade themes and if eveyrthing goes well with the forum (hppefully) ill order a custom one. Would it be easy to just switch themes without loosing all the posts members etc? or no ?
Yes. Updating the theme doesn't effect any of your forum statistics/content.
Alright sounds great man, final question xD any ideas how to fix this error message while setting up myBB "Theme Insertion
Loading and importing theme and template file...

Error
Please make sure your admin directory is uploaded correctly." at the theme insertion part of the setup?
(18th Jun, 04:32 pm)omzy Wrote:  Alright sounds great man, final question xD any ideas how to fix this error message while setting up myBB "Theme Insertion
Loading and importing theme and template file...

Error
Please make sure your admin directory is uploaded correctly." at the theme insertion part of the setup?

Sounds like your admin directory isn't set up correctly on your host. You can probably receive better support for this from mybb.com than I can offer since I've never seen this error before