Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sidereel
MyBB Theme: Sidereel                                            Buy Now      $25

[Image: head.png]

Theme Information
Description:

Sidereel is a dark style theme that is named for it's animated side navigation background. Your main navigation links are featured to the left of your content bringing the most important part of your site (the content) to the top of the page. This theme is packed full of your favorite premium features, yet still loads incredibly fast making it perfect for gaming and graphic forums. Click the 'demo' link to see for yourself!
MyBB_Version:
MyBB 1.6.x
Browsers:
Compatible with Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and Opera
Info:
A download link will be directly sent to your paypal email when purchasing this theme.

Theme Features
[Image: 1.png]
[Image: 2.png]
Jquery login box
Annoucement and sticky icons
A nice popup jquery box for signing into your account. Beautiful CSS3 icons to notify users of announcements and important threads.
[Image: 3.png]
[Image: 4.png]
Html logo
Sexy breadcrumb
Easily change your logo in the header template. No images required. You can replace the logo with an image if you wish as well. A sexy breadcrumb with hover effects just how you like it.
[Image: 5.png]
[Image: 6.png]
Quote and code box customization
CSS3 buttons
Each time you quote a users or use the code bb code you'll see this very nice customized quote and code box. These buttons have beautiful hover effects that make you melt into the darkness.
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
Simple, elegant posbit
Dropdown links in user panel
We've kept the postbit simple, yet it's still elegant. Get all the important information you want without too much clutter. All the links your user needs are easily accessible by clicking the dropdown arrow next to their username.
[Image: 9.png]
[Image: 10.png]
Tool tip descriptions
Collapsible side panels
Elegant tool tip shows your forum's descriptions when the user hovers over the forum title. The tooltip feature is also used in other areas throughout this theme. Easily collapse any items in the sidebar you don't wish to see.
Will this theme be for MyBB?
(15th May, 12:06 pm)VirtuaWWW12 Wrote:  Will this theme be for MyBB?

yes
This looks amazing from the screenshot and is exactly what I'm looking for.

I'm not to keen on the moving sidebar images on the side, would I be able to purchase a copy without the moving side bar?

Please email me about this,

I'm very interested,

Regards,

~Hostpro
(16th May, 09:11 am)Hostpro Wrote:  This looks amazing from the screenshot and is exactly what I'm looking for.

I'm not to keen on the moving sidebar images on the side, would I be able to purchase a copy without the moving side bar?

Please email me about this,

I'm very interested,

Regards,

~Hostpro

You can make the sidebar static so the image doesn't move. You can also change the background of the sidebar to fit your needs.
Great!

When would I be able to get this?

Thanks,

~Hostpro
(16th May, 02:10 pm)Hostpro Wrote:  Great!

When would I be able to get this?

Thanks,

~Hostpro

I'm planning on releasing it by the end of the week.. still working out a few details so there's no bugs in the release Smile
Looks pretty nice, keep on the good workHeart
Very nice indeed. Smile Great job on it.
Hi Big Grin

how you make Collapsible side panels?

Wink