Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 1 info
Hi,
I want to buy buy the Game One themefreak theme for mybb. As i saw the livedemo i rlly like the way it Looks.
But after a while i saw that custom pencil on the right top corner. I was wondering if there is a option to delete this button, when i bought the theme.
Also i wanna know if i get the whole theme, so that i can change like everything on it (BANNER,LOGO), and add or delete sites like (calender) at the site.

p.s. i know i need to improve my english :)

Kind regards,
daweed
(3rd Apr, 01:30 pm)DaWeed032 Wrote:  Hi,
I want to buy buy the Game One themefreak theme for mybb. As i saw the livedemo i rlly like the way it Looks.
But after a while i saw that custom pencil on the right top corner. I was wondering if there is a option to delete this button, when i bought the theme.
Also i wanna know if i get the whole theme, so that i can change like everything on it (BANNER,LOGO), and add or delete sites like (calender) at the site.

p.s. i know i need to improve my english Smile

Kind regards,
daweed

Yes the pencil thing can be removed, but it's where users can customize their theme. If you know html, css, and mybb templating you will have no problem with making those edits.
Yes you can. My frioends was using that theme and he can delete the pencil button and make it reappear again. So I guess that a yeah Big Grin
I recently had to redownload the game, but now the game files arent working, and OOTP keeps crashing while trying to open them. Anybody having the same problem?