Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FlatOne - dynamic color selector
Hello there,

I bought the theme FlatOne a few days ago. A beautiful theme.

I have just one question.
Where can I find the dynamic color selector switch to the colors of the theme?

Regards,
so27
Okay, now I've discovered the small wrench. How can I make the adjustment, however, so that it is equal for all users?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Since this is post purchase, I am going to move this to the correct forum which is the 1.8 theme support forum.

Can you clarify that you want the 3 columns (that contain the options) to be 100% width of the forum?
Yes, it is 100%.

But now again to my question! How can I adjust the colors so that they are the same for each user. Each user should therefore view the forum in the same colors. Link to my Forum is here...

Regards,
so27
(12th Jan, 07:24 am)so27 Wrote:  Yes, it is 100%.

But now again to my question! How can I adjust the colors so that they are the same for each user. Each user should therefore view the forum in the same colors. Link to my Forum is here...

Regards,
so27

The two main areas that would need to change colors is the navigation background and the background of categories.

If you would like to change the default original design color of the menu background and category background you will need to edit global.css and edit the following:

nav {
   background-color: #393939;
}

And for the category background color, edit the following in global.css also:

.thead {
   background-color: #393939;
   color: #F5F5F5;
   padding: 10px 12px;
}

If anyone has already personalized the colors they will need to clear cookies for the forum to see the edits you made.
Okay, now I understand. Thank you.
May I bother you again with a question?

Where and how can I change the icons before the individual forums?

[Image: aTFQiA1.png]

Regards,
so27
(16th Jan, 01:12 pm)so27 Wrote:  May I bother you again with a question?

Where and how can I change the icons before the individual forums?

[Image: aTFQiA1.png]

Regards,
so27

You'll want to edit in global.css file:

Code:
.forum_on {
color: #5cb85c;
}

.forum_offlock {
}

Off topic - did you make the ripped paper effect with that screenshot yourself? That looks really cool and I've never seen that before.
Ah in the global.css. Thank you very much.

I do my screenshots with Screenpresso (for http://www.screenpresso.com). There's also the ripped paper effect Smile.