Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Reply/View Column Width Error
Hello there, Jon.

I experienced this strange layout of Minimal theme.
Inside a section my forum has, the number of replies and thread views look normal, like shown in screenshot:

[Image: bildnp.png]

However, on other section, it looks like this:

[Image: 33lzbpt.png]

as if the column width for number of replies and thread views are not big enough so it's shoved to make multiple lines.

How may I fix this?

Thank you! Big Grin
Go to 'Templates & Styles > Templates > minimal templates > Forum Display Templates > forumdisplay_thread

Find
Code:
<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}"><a href="javascript:MyBB.whoPosted({$thread['tid']});">{$thread['replies']}</a>{$unapproved_posts} replies<br />{$thread['views']} views</td>

Replace with
Code:
<td align="center" width="150px" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}"><a href="javascript:MyBB.whoPosted({$thread['tid']});">{$thread['replies']}</a>{$unapproved_posts} replies<br />{$thread['views']} views</td>

You can keep adjusting the width until you are happy with the outcome.
Strange enough no matter what I change the width into nothing would be different. Sad
try changing the width of this part in the same template

Code:
<td class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}" width="62%">
        {$attachment_count}
        <div>
            {$prefix} {$gotounread}{$thread['threadprefix']}<a href="{$thread['threadlink']}" class="{$inline_edit_class} {$new_class}" id="tid_{$inline_edit_tid}">{$thread['subject']}</a>{$thread['multipage']}
            <div class="author">Started by {$thread['profilelink']}</div>
        </div>
    </td>

That is the width for the title of the thread, so if that's reduced and the replies / views one is increased it should change for you.
Yes, perfect, now this one works. Thank you very much! Big Grin
No problem, any other issues let me know and i will try and help.