MyBB Themes - ThemeFreak
GameOne - images not showing - Printable Version

+- MyBB Themes - ThemeFreak (http://www.themefreak.net)
+-- Forum: MyBB 1.8.x (http://www.themefreak.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: Theme Support for 1.8.x (http://www.themefreak.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: GameOne - images not showing (/showthread.php?tid=578)

GameOne - images not showing - clevae - 31st Dec

I recently bought and installed the theme GameOne on a test forum, and the forum does not seem to show all the images. I believe I followed the included installation instructions accurately, and the test forum was freshly set up just to try the theme, but obviously something is not right.  I'm guessing I may have misunderstood the installation instructions pertaining to the directories for the files/folders to be uploaded to -?

The test forum:
http://worldtaskforce.net/test/index.php

RE: GameOne - images not showing - Tan - 31st Dec

Hello and thanks for checking in. I am looking into this issue right now.

Edit:

You seem to be missing the theme_stylesheet.php so things aren't loading correctly. Sometimes FTP programs don't upload files correctly the first time around. Please try uploading that file manually and you should be good to go. I also responded to your email.

RE: GameOne - images not showing - clevae - 31st Dec

That file was uploaded, I double checked just now and also uploaded it again and tried the forum again. Perhaps I have misunderstood the directory to which it should be uploaded? The instructions read...
Quote:2. In your extracted folder locate "upload" folder and the content from that folder move to your MyBB forum directory (location where files like global.php, index.php are located) using an FTP program (Filezilla or SmartFTP)
...as such the file theme_stylesheet.php ends up being uploaded to the directory test(the forum's directory)/images/gameone/

RE: GameOne - images not showing - Tan - 31st Dec

I have it working. It seems that file permission were not correct. I believe you had theme_stylesheet.php at 664 when it works at 755. The images/gameone/ folder should be 755 also.

RE: GameOne - images not showing - clevae - 31st Dec

(31st Dec, 05:29 pm)Tan Wrote:  I have it working. It seems that file permission were not correct. I believe you had theme_stylesheet.php at 664 when it works at 755. The images/gameone/ folder should be 755 also.

Thanks a lot Tan for helping me with this, it's much appreciated. It's a great looking responsive theme, I look forward to installing it on my real forum now Smile

RE: GameOne - images not showing - clevae - 4th Jan

Some additional general enquiries...

1. When copying text from another location, eg. external site and pasting it into the post editor text field in quote tags, when posted it appears in a strange way, such that words will be broken to start a new line when the line meets the edge of the post field. When quoting posts within the forum, this behaviour does not occur, and new lines begin with complete words. Eg...
Quote:For ex
ample.
Can I have some help on why this is happening?

2. When a quote appears in a forum PM it seems to cause the PM content to begin too far left, overlapping a little with the sender's in-PM profile.

3. Is it possible to also make the 'Latest threads' section in the forum index footer mouse scrollable when the cursor is over that area. Currently it can only be scrolled by dragging the small scrollbar.

4. The 'Poll note' that appears in a yellow box above threads with polls indicating when a poll closes is great, except it disappears once one has voted in that poll. Is it possible to make it so that this poll note indicating when a poll closes, is always shown (and will say 'poll is closed' when the poll has ended)?

5. I discovered I was unable to delete a poll from a thread even as an administrator (ticked box then hit delete). Instead a page loaded with a message:
Quote:You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: '---'

6. I'd like to change the colour of links in several places on the forum but am unsure where the appropriate CSS is located. I'd like to change the colour of links in posts, links in in-thread profiles (postbit?), links to threads on the forum index and the link in the quick reply form that appears after clicking quote on a post "Quote these posts now" and "deselect them". Basically most of the links on the forum I would like to know how to change their properties if there is a list of the class names and CSS file these are edited in.

Thanks.

RE: GameOne - images not showing - Tan - 5th Jan

This really should be in it's own thread and probably in the private forum we have.

RE: GameOne - images not showing - clevae - 5th Jan

(5th Jan, 12:30 am)Tan Wrote:  This really should be in it's own thread and probably in the private forum we have.

When I use the link you supplied, it gave me the following:
Quote:You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'clevae'
Other things to try:

Search http://www.themefreak.net:

forum theme creation private
Google Search

RE: GameOne - images not showing - Tan - 6th Jan

Please try now and if you can't get in please PM me. Thanks.

RE: GameOne - images not showing - mufin - 9th Jun

i cant seem to get mine to work i follow all the steps but the hole website is blank
http://www.theedgeclan.eu
www. theedgeclan .eu